Your First Visit
Before you come for your first visit download and print this FORM and fill it out and bring it with you when you come to see us.
What should I wear? Please bring clothing such as shorts or tank tops that will allow us to have easy access to the area you are having treated.
What should I wear?
Please bring flexible clothing such as shorts or tank tops that will allow us to have easy access to the area you are having treated.
What to bring?
- Copies of any previous scans or reports relating to the problem area that you are having examined.
- If you have seen anybody about the particular injury please try and bring a progress letter.
- A list of any medication (regardless of its purpose) and their doses
- A list of any allergies that you are aware of
- Details of your insurers for motor vehicle accidents
- Your AHS if treatment is to be provided under AHS (rules and restrictions apply)
- Your WCB claim number if you have one
Cancellation Policy: There will be a cancellation/no show fee applied to your account for any missed appointments or for any cancellations received without 12 hour notification. Missed appointments or late cancellation (less than 24hrs notice) of appointments may result in a $40 charge.
(Please note that insurers’ will not pay for these missed appointment fees)