We now offer massage therapy!
We are pleased to welcome Jada Muehlenberg to our team. Call in to book your appointment with Jada today!
Masks are recommended, but optional at this clinic.
If you have had any respiratory illness (cold/flu/Covid) over the past 10 days, please wear/request a mask at reception. If you would prefer your therapist to wear a mask during your session, simply request it, or continue wearing your own.
Who we are
We are an independent, locally owned out -patient physical therapy practice. Specializing in overall patient health and satisfaction is our top priority. Your quality of life is important to us.
Your need to return to work, sports, recreational activities and/or daily activities unrestricted and without pain is important to us. We will provide you with the highest level of rehabilitation care possible with our primary goal being to return you to your lifestyle as quickly and safely as possible. At Cochrane Physiotherapy Clinic, we strive to achieve this in a way that fits into your busy schedule.
To make an Appointment
We will always do our best to see you as soon as possible. - Please make your appointments well in advance to ensure you get appointment times that work best for you.To make an appointment call 403-932-4909
Why Choose Cochrane Physiotherapy Clinic?
- We are a small, friendly, community based clinic in operation for over 25 years
- Our therapists are highly experienced and extensively trained at a post graduate level.
- The clinic is well located, modern and provides a dynamic encouraging atmosphere
- We offer physiotherapy services to both WCB and Alberta Health Services clients.
- Our therapists are innovative and are active promoters for betterment of the profession.
Who do you see?
We enjoy working with anyone from children to retired folks. If your requirement is for a child or rare condition, please ensure to let the reception staff know, in order to book you in with the appropriate
Physiotherapist. We also work together with elite and recreational athletes and sportsmen/women as well as the injured worker or those with more chronic issues.
- Acute sport injury and prevention programs
- Neck/Back and spinal rehabilitation including manipulation (spinal adjustments) and mobilizations
- Core stabilization programs
- Gunn Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)
- Thermal/Electrotherapy such as ultrasound, interferential current, laser, electrical muscle stimulation
- Hand Therapy
- Repetitive stress injury treatment
- Trigger point Release Techniques
- Injury specific exercise programs
- Temporal mandibular Joints (TMJ) or 'joints of the jaw
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Post MVA rehabilitation
- Work related injuries - WCB funded
- Post-operative therapy (eg. Arthroscopic surgery, surgically repaired fractures) - AHS funded
- Post fracture rehabilitation - AHS funded
- *Total hip and knee post operative (not covered by AHS at this clinic)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Custom orthotics
- Custom brace fitting