We are open!
Masks are now required to enter our clinic (as of August 4th).
Following Physiotherapy Alberta guidelines:
· Prior to your appointment, staff will be conducting a pre-screening health questionnaire to ensure you are healthy to come in. If you have any symptoms (cough, runny nose, feeling unwell etc) your appointment will be deferred to a later date.
· We are reducing the number of people in the clinic and extending the treatment time for each session.
· Your physio and support staff will be wearing masks and as we are not able to maintain 6 foot physical distancing during treatment, we require all patients to be wearing masks as well. If you do not have a mask, we sell single use masks for $2. Hand washing/hygiene will be performed when entering the clinic space.
· The waiting room area will ensure physical distancing. Please arrive for your appointment on time and we will direct you where to wait. Only the patient and necessary caregivers/guardians will be allowed in the clinic.
· We will continue to offer Telehealth consultations as this continues to be the safest and best option to those concerned about exposure.
· Our clinic and staff diligently follow AHS Guidelines for cleaning and disinfection. Your health and safety are of the utmost importance.
Please feel free to contact us at the number below if you have questions or would like to book either an in person or telehealth consultation.
Cochrane Physiotherapy Clinic
Who we are
We are an independent, locally owned out -patient physical therapy practice. Specializing in overall patient health and satisfaction is our top priority. Your quality of life is important to us.
Your need to return to work, sports, recreational activities and/or daily activities unrestricted and without pain is important to us. We will provide you with the highest level of rehabilitation care possible with our primary goal being to return you to your lifestyle as quickly and safely as possible. At Cochrane Physiotherapy Clinic, we strive to achieve this in a way that fits into your busy schedule.
To make an Appointment
We will always do our best to see you as soon as possible. - Please make your appointments well in advance to ensure you get appointment times that work best for you.To make an appointment call 403-932-4909
Why Choose Cochrane Physiotherapy Clinic?
- We are a small, friendly, community based clinic in operation for over 25 years
- Our therapists are highly experienced and extensively trained at a post graduate level.
- The clinic is well located, modern and provides a dynamic encouraging atmosphere
- We offer physiotherapy services to both WCB and Alberta Health Services clients.
- Our therapists are innovative and are active promoters for betterment of the profession.
Who do you see?
We enjoy working with anyone from children to retired folks. If your requirement is for a child or rare condition, please ensure to let the reception staff know, in order to book you in with the appropriate
Physiotherapist. We also work together with elite and recreational athletes and sportsmen/women as well as the injured worker or those with more chronic issues.
- Acute sport injury and prevention programs
- Neck/Back and spinal rehabilitation including manipulation (spinal adjustments) and mobilizations
- Core stabilization programs
- Gunn Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)
- Thermal/Electrotherapy such as ultrasound, interferential current, laser, electrical muscle stimulation
- Hand Therapy
- Repetitive stress injury treatment
- Trigger point Release Techniques
- Injury specific exercise programs
- Temporal mandibular Joints (TMJ) or 'joints of the jaw
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Post MVA rehabilitation
- Work related injuries - WCB funded
- Post-operative therapy (eg. Arthroscopic surgery, knee replacement) - AHS funded
- Post fracture rehabilitation - AHS funded
- Total hip and knee post operative programs - AHS funded
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Custom orthotics
- Custom brace fitting